Knowing if someone is online from your contacts in GB WhatsApp for Android devices is a most wanted feature by the user. This kind of features is only available in the modern version of the WhatsApp messenger for Android devices. there are various versions of modified WhatsApp Messenger available in the market for Android devices.
In this article, we will talk about GB WhatsApp and it’s special features which are not available in the official version of the WhatsApp messenger for Android devices. We will talk about how to know about the online status of someone if they became online on WhatsApp Messenger. There is a way by which we can see who are online without getting inside their chatting box in the GB WhatsApp for Android devices.
Steps to know if someone is online on GB WhatsApp for Android devices:
Use this guide to know if someone from your contact is online on GB WhatsApp for Android devices. This feature is one of the customization and tweaks available in the GB WhatsApp for Android devices.
- Open the GB WhatsApp from the app list of your Android device by selecting the app icon.
- When the GB WhatsApp gate opens up, upon the three vertical dots on the top right corner of the GB WhatsApp window to access the menu of the GB WhatsApp.
- From the drop-down menu select the GB settings option.
- On the GB settings option scroll down to get the Main/Chats Settings under appearances.
- Now inside the Main/Chats Settings scroll down and locate the contact online toast option.
- Now select the contact online toast and check the box beside the contact online toast option.
- Now the GB WhatsApp will ask you to reboot the GB WhatsApp to apply the changes.
- Now each time your friend becomes online in WhatsApp, you will receive the toast notification just above the chats tab about the friend getting online in GB WhatsApp for Android devices.
- in any case, you want to turn this feature off and return back to the default state of the GB WhatsApp.
- Go to the menu of the GB WhatsApp and select GB settings from there.
- Now go to the Main/Chats Settings and select the show contact online toast option.
- Now uncheck the box beside the show contacts online toast.
- GB WhatsApp will now I ask you to reboot the GB WhatsApp to apply the setting in the GB WhatsApp for Android devices.
- Enjoy the show online contact toast notification in the GB WhatsApp for Android devices.
We have researched the modded version of the WhatsApp Messenger called GB WhatsApp on the internet. We have provided the step by step guide to turning on show contact online toast and also how to deactivate this feature in the GB WhatsApp for Android devices. Share this informative article with other GB WhatsApp users and Android users so that they can also use this amazing app with wonderful features.